Tuesday, July 11, 2023

WQ6X Stumbles-around a Weirdly Experimental WeeKend

Similar to the previous weekend, the 2nd weekend in June is more-or-less another more-or-less minor contest weekend; altho if I was a Portuguese radio amateur, I might think otherwise.  The original idea was to run another remote QRP weekend, until 3 0-point QSOs (in a row) convinced me to run this weekend's events as an LP (Low Power) station, guaranteeing at LEAST a handful of QSOs make
it to the WQ6X LoGs.

This weekend was ALSO the weekend I discovered that the Ramona station seems to sometimes
drop 1/2 of the 1st-character sent by the N1MM keyboard macros.  The solution SEEMS to be putting a SPACE character at the beginning of each macro line - so far, so GooD.

When it was all over, even tho my scores were miniscule, I submitted LoG files anyway.
That let's the contest committees that we did INDEED make an attempt in their event.

DiD YOU participate in the GACW contest or Portugal Day?

Is WQ6X in YOUR LoG?


No comments:

Post a Comment